Eye Tracking study on explanatory videos
- What is the overall impression of the videos?
- Is the use of colour noticed in the explain-it handmade videos? If so, does this add value?
- Are the background animations noticed and, if so, how?
- How is the sound perceived? Is there any preference for more or less sound?
- How are the various design concepts received?
Shoot, cutting & animation - last but not least, your subject learns to walk: with explain-it animade and custom, our motion designers now conjure up an animated explanatory film from the storyboard. And with explain-it handmade, the cue is: Lights, camera, action! A genuine explain-it handmade is of course always hand-crafted, which means which means a director films a hand model in our studio. Our cutters will then cut your explain-it handmade, set it to music and supply it to you in any format.